Sunday 6 January 2013

Moo


I entitled this post as "moo" simply because I resembled a cow last night in my cream and black outfit and my leather jacket and skirt.. pretty weird! I was at my friend's 17th birthday party which was really good fun and it gave me a chance to catch up with poeple that I hadn't seen in ages! Andrew and I got her a leopard skin purse from River Island that I would have probably preferred to keep myself as it was cute - I'm such a giver.
 
To the party I wore a cream Topshop lacy top, a River Island leather skirt with lace print on it, Topshop leather jacket and my friend's black wedges from New Look plus jewelry from Accesorize. It wasn't too casual, but wasn't too dressy!
 

 
I got the jewelry as presents from my Auntie for Christmas and I am literally obsessed with them! She always picks such lovely and classy pieces for me which are perfect. I love love love the owl necklace as the body of the owl is made from pearls which is adorable and the earrings are a perfect size and so pretty!
 
Me and my friend, Joel
 
Andrew and I
 
 
For my nails, I used a dark red shade of FCUK nail polish and painted two layers. Then on top of the layers I used my sister's Miss Sporty (cheap & cheerful) sparkle touch nail polish to give it a glittery design.
 
WOW - What Others Wore
 
The birthday girl looked phenomenal, she was wearing a light pink shimmery dip hem skirt and a black mesh crop top from Topshop with the same gold spiky necklace that I wore on NYE - see the post.
 
It was a fun night but school this week will be a drag but I have 3 parties to look forward to next weekend which will hopefully keep me going throughout the week! Once again I apologise for my rubbish iPhone photos but hopefully I will get a better camera at some stage!
 
Hope you are all well and have a happy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment